Business Owners Policy for Your Small Business
Payroll Managers in Tampa offers insurance for small and medium-sized businesses. A business owners policy, also known as BOP insurance, combines property insurance, liability insurance, crime coverage and other protection. Get the right insurance for your small business with our Tampa-based BOP insurance experts!
What a Business Owners Policy (BOP) Covers
Business insurance is an absolute necessity for even the smallest company in order to protect and maintain its financial health. Our BOP insurance company in Tampa understands how important that is.
Payroll Managers can provide business owners insurance coverage for businesses with fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in sales. Common BOP coverage includes:
- Property insurance, which protects your building, equipment and inventory
- Business income insurance, which covers lost income if your operations are suspended because of a covered loss
- Equipment breakdown insurance, which protects you if your equipment is damaged from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error
- Personal and advertising injury coverage, which covers copyright infringement, libel and slander
- Bodily injury and property damage liability, which covers those instances when your employees, products or services cause harm to other people or their property
- Medical payments coverage, which covers medical expenses resulting from injury to others on property you own or rent
- Rented vehicle coverage, which provides liability coverage for autos that you lease, hire or borrow
BOP insurance with Payroll Managers
At Payroll Managers in Tampa, we take insurance for small businesses seriously. We understand that your small business owners insurance needs will change over time. Our Agents will continue to keep you informed of changes in policy coverage and/or legislature that may affect your coverage to make sure your business has the best protection possible.
Call 1-866-684-5684 to get BOP insurance tailored specifically for your business.