Could your employee benefits administration use some improvement? Benefits administration should work fit in with your overall company strategy and culture – and with the technology you’re already using. That’s where we come in.
Simpler, more effective benefits administration is good for you and your employees.
So what are the “benefits” of working with PM?
- Attract the best and the brightest with world-class retirement and insurance plans
- Put you on the road toward achieving higher employee satisfaction – and lower employee turnover
- Get access to better, more affordable benefits for your workforce
- Reduce the time, energy, paper and headcount associated with administering benefits programs
We can also help you meet the demands of Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Health Care Reform (HCR) legislation:
- Integrate systems and information to help reduce exposure to compliance-related penalties
- Put a solid auditing process in place to support ACA requirements
- Determine if you need additional resources in place to keep pace with regulatory requirements
- Create an open enrollment strategy that helps to minimize your risk as an employer
- Help keep your benefits costs in line with Affordable Care Act thresholds
- Work with you to prepare for future liability on “Cadillac” and other plans
- Lower the cost of educating your workforce about their benefits
Imagine having simplified, automated benefits administration. The flexibility to choose and pay for only what you want. In one country or many. Why would you accept anything less?
Access the advice and support from thousands of experienced experts.
Go ahead. Challenge us. We’re ready to deliver:
- The guidance and expertise you need to help you make better choices
- Custom-designed solutions that can facilitate delivery of the employee benefits you have – and the ones you want to grow into
- Thousands of support professionals with the training and experience to handle whatever service issue you throw at them
- Integration of PM benefits administration with your current benefits solutions and providers, as well as with other PM services
- Deep knowledge of current HCR legislative requirements
We’re ready when you are.
It’s time you got as much out of your benefits plans as your employees do. Time to automate, simplify, integrate. Time to rethink benefits administration.