Compliance & Your Business
Incorporating or forming an LLC is only one step towards limiting your personal liability and fulfilling the government requirements of your business. Failing to follow state or federal requirements can create unnecessary problems for your business.
- Your business can lose “good standing”
- The state can revoke your business license or your right to do business
- You can lose liability protections in the event of a lawsuit, which is called “piercing the corporate veil”
- Your business can be subjected to fines, penalties, or other sanctions
Every business entity in every state has a different set of ongoing requirements. It is paramount that you understand the requirements specific to your entity within the state of which you do business.
A Proactive Approach
Payroll Managers have helped business owners save time and money with our compliance management automation software services in Tampa. We make sure all of their insurance policies along with their sub-contractors never go out of compliance with our scalable virtual administrator. This all encompassing online portal gives you the business owner real-time information on everything you need to stay compliant and current with changes in your insurance, payroll tax liabilities, and healthcare reform. We will even notify you by phone or e-mail when you or one of your subcontractors is about to fall out of compliance.
Imagine accessing an insurance policy of a company and sub-contractors in one easily accessible location:
- Ever have a job site shutdown by compliance officers of the state? Never again
- Have to make a decision on insurance at the last minute? Never again
- Do you know if your sub–contractor has a license in the county he is working on your job site? Our sub-contractors compliance watch provides clients with real-time insurance and compliance information on contractors nationwide.
- We will even notify you by phone or e-mail when you or one of your sub –contractors is about to fall out of compliance.
- Just over 40% of business’s will be targeted as part of tax and compliance audits in 2014 70% will be out of compliance and fined by wage and labor governmental agencies.
Make sure your business never falls out of industry or security standards with Payroll Managers, and our automated compliance management software services for Tampa area businesses.