Payroll Tax and Compliance
Just over 40% of business’s will be targeted as part of tax and compliance audits in 2014 . 70% will be out of compliance and fined by wage and labor governmental agencies.
Minimize employment-related tax and payment compliance risk.
Trust Payroll Managers in Tampa to offer industry-leading payroll tax compliance and risk management services that complement your existing payroll, HR and ERP systems. PM’s Tax and Compliance solutions are designed to help minimize employment-related tax and payment compliance risk and help improve process efficiencies, while also helping to reduce taxes and other expenses.
Simplify Payroll Tax Compliance & Minimize Risk With PM’s Employment Tax Module
PM’s Employment Tax Module helps minimize your employment-related compliance risk through comprehensive controls and proven accuracy. We harness this experience to help manage your entire federal, state, and local tax process effectively – from filing and reconciling payroll taxes, to responding to agency inquiries on your behalf. Our Employment Tax program is highly effective for:
- Preparing and submitting all returns and reconciliation reports
- Single data file used for employer and employee W-2s
- Supporting virtually all major enterprise resource planning (ERP) interfaces, with online reporting and research
- Filing amended returns through automated systems
- Staying abreast of changing tax laws and requirements to help reduce risk of non-compliance
Lower Your Effective Tax Rate and Reduce Burden on Your Staff with the Tax Credits module.
The Tax Credits module helps your business maximize the identification, capture and defense of tax credits and incentives. These include both federal and state tax credits and incentives, such as the Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) and enterprise zone programs in California (CA EZ), Florida and New York.
PM simplifies the process of screening newly hired employees for tax credit eligibility via the Internet, mail, or phone, helping to reduce your administrative burden while helping to increase compliance rates. Use ADP Tax Credit Services to:
- Help lower your effective tax rate
- Get Federal WOTC, Welfare-to-Work (WtW), Empowerment Zones/Renewal Communities (EZ/RC), state point-of-hire, and job creation credits without the administrative hassle
- Help reduce administrative burden often associated with lucrative tax credit programs
Balance Risk, Compliance, Cost and Efficiencies for Garnishments with the Wage Garnishments module.[
Processing garnishments can be a heavy administrative undue burden on your staff. PM manages wage garnishments from start to finish and helps you avoid potential monetary exposure. From garnishment order handling and processing to disbursement and delivery of notification letters, ADP helps free your staff from burdensome tasks and delivers reliable results.
- Help cut time, money spent processing e-IWOs; help comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and Electronic Transfer (EFT) requirements
- Help limit fraud with secure file transmission between the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement and PM
- Reduce paper-based processes
Ensure you are staying ahead of potential problems with Payroll Managers, and our payroll compliance and risk management services for Tampa area businesses. Contact us today to learn more.