Small businesses are the heart of every community across the United States. You want to protect your small business and all the hard work you’ve put into it. Without adequate types of insurance, even small events or problems could put you out of business. BOP Insurance (Business Owners Policy) from Payroll Managers in Tampa is designed for a variety of smaller companies.
Who Needs BOP Insurance?
If you own your own business in Tampa, or your own office building with tenants, you need BOP Insurance coverage. This can include:
- Strip malls
- Retail stores
- Catering services
- Food trucks
- Service shops
- Businesses that rely on tools and equipment
- Other small or family-owned businesses
Any type of business that needs general liability insurance protection can benefit from the expanded protections our policies offer. Contact Payroll Managers and speak to an insurance specialist about your business and its needs.
BOP Insurance from Payroll Managers
General liability insurance can protect your small business and its financial stability in many situations, but more specific coverages expand this protection to cover issues and factors that other BOP Insurance policies may not include. If your Tampa business has less than 100 employees and under $5 million in sales per year, Payroll Managers can offer significant coverage for many aspects of your company. These include:
- Property insurance, which protects your building, equipment and inventory
- Business income insurance, which covers lost income if your operations are suspended because of a covered loss
- Equipment breakdown insurance, which protects you if your equipment is damaged from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error
- Personal and advertising injury coverage, which covers copyright infringement, libel and slander
- Bodily injury and property damage liability, which covers those instances when your employees, products or services cause harm to other people or their property
- Medical payments coverage, which covers medical expenses resulting from injury to others on property you own or rent
- Rented vehicle coverage, which provides liability coverage for autos that you lease, hire or borrow
Get a Quote and Guard Against Business Losses
Insurance is protection against what can happen in the everyday course of operating your business. Anything can happen that could wipe out your available operating capital, savings and property. This could be accidents, injuries, equipment failures or damages, lawsuits and more. Insurance is an investment into your company’s future – it’s enduring future. How much you will pay for BOP Insurance depends on several factors, including:
- Business size / number of employees
- Your industry and related risks
- Past claims history
- Any special risks (such as hazardous materials)
A business insurance specialist from Payroll Managers will be happy to review your business needs and provide a quote for BOP Insurance coverage customized to your unique company. Our team has experienced and skilled insurance experts that can help you select the coverages that would best support your business and goals for the future.
Call us at Payroll Managers today at 866-684-5684, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to learn more about BOP Insurance, Workers’ Compensation and other insurance products for your Tampa company.